Rentals & Reservations
The Buley Community Center is available for Rentals and Reservations. Please contact us at 765.747.4769 or email email@example.com for more information or to make your reservations. Click Here to download the Rental Agreement.
Cost is $25.00/hr. to rent the facility for a maximum of 4 hours.
- Reservations must be confirmed with the Executive Director.
- Renters will be given 30 minutes before the start of the event to set up. Clean up time should be included in the event time.
- A non-refundable down payment of $25.00 is required to hold the date. The balance of the rental fee is due 7 days prior to the event.
- If an event is cancelled at least 7 days prior to its scheduled date, any monies paid beyond the $25 down payment will be refunded by check within 10 business days.
- Fees and deposits must be in cash, certified check or money order. No personal checks.
- Technology is available (computers, projector, etc.) An additional deposit of $15 and a technology fee of $15/hour will be applied for use of technology services.
The person booking this event agrees to indemnify Buley Center within 60 days for any and all damages resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the facilities or for any action of any person attracted to the facilities by said use. The person booking this event further agrees to pay for collecting said costs, including court and attorney fees encumbered by the Roy C. Buley Community Center, and interest of 20% per year from the date of the event.
Buley is not responsible for personal articles or valuables brought into the center. When art objects and musical instruments or any other items of value are brought into Buley, the owners must carry their own property insurance. Persons who rent and use The Roy C. Buley Community Center agree to hold harmless the Center, its Board of Directors and employees for any and all accidents which may occur on the premises during the rental period.
Regulations for Buley Center Use
Your signature on the contract ensures that you have read the following regulations, fully understand them, and that you will abide by these regulations.
- No alcohol is permitted.
- Use of the facilities is limited to the times and dates specified in this contract.
- Smoking is prohibited in the building.
- Use of the kitchen and appliances is permitted. Linens will not be provided. All items must be cleaned and placed in their proper places.
- All trash must be placed in bags and removed by the persons renting the building.
- All spills must be cleaned immediately.
- Use of tables and chairs is permitted. All items must be placed in their proper places.
- All events must be concluded by 8:00pm. Cleanup and resetting of the facility used must be done prior to event end time.
- Trucks, trailers, or cars may not be driven across the lawn or on sidewalks.
- Rental equipment must be removed from the building within 24 hours unless special arrangements have been made.
- Renters of the Buley are responsible for clean up inside and outside of the building.
Even the best-regulated groups may have inadvertent damages and extraordinary clean-up needs, therefore a $100 damage deposit is required. The damage deposit is due 14 days prior to the event. If the payment is not made at that time the user agreement shall be void. The renter is responsible for any damage or excessive cleanup resulting directly or indirectly from event, including damage caused by caterers, florists, musicians, photographers or others employed by you. The unused portion of the damage deposit shall be refunded within 30 days following the next board meeting after the event.